Hosting Solutions

Secure and affordable web hosting solutions; including shared server, virtual private server, semi-dedicated server, and dedicated server hosting solutions.

Advertisement

The taste of success!

It has been a little while since i have been doing a lot of work on my websites search engine optimization and i believe that everything that i have been doing is starting to pay off.

I have been monitoring my website stats and have seen a fairly dramatic amount of new traffic coming to my website.

This means that all the work i have been doing on search engine optimization is starting to pay off.

Over the next few months and furthermore, I intend to keep on optimizing my website over time and adding more and more content.

(TIP!)
Search Engines, love fresh content and will index your website more often if you always have fresh content for them, each time they come...

(Beware!)
Do not copy other people's content without their permission, otherwise you may begin to have copyright issues with the content owners.

Create your own content or hire someone to do so...

1 comment:

Gano Guru said...

I do agree this is a great blog post about search engine optimization and yes search engines do love highly readable and indexable fresh content into a blog or a website daily this increases your traffic and your ROI return on investment. I would definitely love to hear more blogs about search engine optimization.